PayFlexi Flexible Payment Plans & Fast Checkout plugin for WooCommerce is a checkout solution that allows you to accept automated installment or one-time payments from your customers before they get access to the product.
Getting started with integration
Before installing this plugin, you should first install the WooCommerce plugin. You can get the plugin here – https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/. After installing and activating WooCommerce, you can then install the PayFlexi WooCommerce plugin.
1. Download the plugin from here – https://wordpress.org/plugins/payflexi-split-payment-gateway/. You will get a zip file which you have to upload in the “Add New” menu option in the WordPress admin panel.
2. Upload the plugin to your WordPress dashboard. For this, login to WordPress Admin Panel then Under the Dashboard, hover your mouse over the “Plugins” menu option which brings out a Sub-Menu then select the “Add New” option.
After this, you will see an option on the top of your page that is “Upload Plugin”, Now clicks the option to upload the zip file.
By clicking on the “Upload Plugin” option, below that you will see a button “Choose File” click on the button to browse for the zip file as per the snapshot below.
After browsing the file, click the “Install Now” button to install the plugin as per the snapshot.
Now when the plugin is installed correctly, you will see the success message & an option to activate the plugin. Then, click on “Activate Plugin” to activate the installed PayFlexi plugin.
3. To configure the plugin, go to Woocommerce > Settings from the left hand menu, then click Checkout from the top tab. You will see PayFlexi as part of the available Checkout Options. Click on it to configure the payment gateway.
Before configuring your settings, you must have a PayFlexi merchant account. You can sign-up for an account here – https://merchant.payflexi.co/signup.
After setting up your PayFlexi merchant account. Here is what next to do on the Woocommerce settings page
- Click on the checkbox to enable it
- Enabled Payment Gateway: Select the payment gateway corresponding to what you enabled on your PayFlexi merchant dashboard. Currently, support “stripe”, “paystack”, “flutterwave”. Please note that other payment methods are added regularly by the PayFlexi Team.
- Mode: You can select either “Live” or “Test” mode. Only select “Live” mode when you are ready to accept payment from your customers.
- PayFlexi Keys: Copy all the corresponding keys from the Developers section of your PayFlexi merchant dashboard. If you don’t have a PayFlexi merchant account, click here on how to create one.
- Webhook URL: This is very important. Copy the webhook url that is shown to you on the settings page. Copy this url and add it to the developers section on your PayFlexi merchant dashboard. After adding it to your PayFlexi dashboard as shown below, click on “Update URLs” to save it.
Now that you have finished setting up PayFlexi for Woocommerce, you can now start accepting flexible payment plans from your customers at the point of checkout.
See a demo store here