LifterLMS is a powerful WordPress learning management system plugin that makes it easy to create, sell, and protect engaging online courses and training based membership websites.
LifterLMS helps education entrepreneurs create, launch, and scale online training programs. The company vision at LifterLMS is to lift up others through education. LifterLMS was founded in 2014, has customers in 131 countries, and continues to grow quickly as more and more education and training programs move online.
PayFlexi integration for LifterLMS allows businesses to accept instalment or one-off payments from their customers before getting access to courses, training and content. The benefits of using PayFlexi as a payment method for your course access plans includes;
- Sell your premium courses at the right price without looking expensive.
- Start accepting down payment for courses ahead of launch (pre-order).
- Increase the average order and motivate your customers to pay for more expensive courses.
- Build a trustworthy relationship between your business and the customers.
- Create an easy payment experience for your customers.
- Immediate cash flow
Integrating PayFlexi with LifterLMS
Before integrating the PayFlexi WordPress plugin, ensure you have LifterLMS properly set up. You can grab a license from their website – lifterlms.com
- Next Login to your WordPress Admin area
- Go to “Plugins > Add New” from the left hand menu
- In the search box type PayFlexi Installment Payment Gateway for LifterLMS
- After installation, activate the plugin.
- Open the settings page for LifterLMS and click the “Checkout” tab.
- Click on the PayFlexi link from the available Checkout Options
- Configure your PayFlexi Payment Gateway settings. See below for details.
You can get your API keys from your merchant dashboard. Click here to access your dashboard.
Setting up a LifterLMS Access Plans
LifterLMS Access plans allow you to define a limitless number of possibilities for students and members to gain access to your courses and memberships. You can learn more Access plans here
Note PayFlexi can only process one-time or instalment payment access plan.
You can configure the percentage upfront amount, number of instalments, and the minimum order before an instalment is available.
Paying with PayFlexi (Checkout Process)
After setting up your course access plan, on the course page the customer can choose the course they want to enroll in.
After clicking on enroll, it takes the customer to the checkout page. After completing their details, they click on “Buy Now” and it directs them to PayFlexi to select their payment plans.
The customer makes the first payment and is directed back to the course dashboard but cannot get access to the course. We will charge automatically the customer for his next due amount based on their payment schedule. You can see the instalment payment on your PayFlexi merchant dashboard.
You can also see the instalment payment on your LifterLMS order dashboard
Once the full course amount has been paid, it automatically enrolled the customer into the course. As long as there is a pending instalment to be paid, the customer cannot get access to the course.